Drummond Ski Trails
The Drummond Ski Trails offer hours of fun cross country skiing in the beautiful Chequamegon National Forest in northwest Wisconsin, just 1 mile south of Drummond. There is a $5.00 fee for parking. Trails are groomed for Classic technique only by the Drummond Area Ski Trail Association. Check out the conditions at Drummond Ski Trails (trails are listed alphabetically) or Call 715-373-2667, and press 1 for the trail updates. Please, no dogs are allowed on the trails.
The Drummond Ski Trails are great for beginner to intermediate level skiers.
- Antler - 3.2 km, Easy
- Antler Chute - 2.6 km, Easy
- Boulevard - 9 km out and back, Easy
- Jack Rabbit - 6 km, Easy
- North Country Return - 9 km round trip, More difficult
- Race Track - 4.5km, More difficult
- Playground - 4.5 km, More difficult