Welcome to the official website for the Town of Drummond, Wisconsin
- July 27, 2018 - From the National Forest Service: FR 213 will be closed at Porcupine Creek starting 8/6 for up to 30 days.
- June 21, 2018 - Town Board of Drummond Signed a Resolution Declaring Emergency #20180621A Click here for the official resolution document
- June 21, 2018 - Town Board of Drummond Signed a Resolution Declaring Emergency SLOW-NO-WAKE Speed Restriction on Pigeon Lake Click here for document
- June 21, 2018 - Extra Town Board Meeting Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 5:30pm in the Library Meeting Room. Click here for notice.
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest - is posting daily road and ATV closures in the forest due to flood. Click here for details.
- Bayfield County flood updates with roads closed including a map, updated daily. Click here...
- June 17, 2018 - Areas in Bayfield County received up to 13 inches of rain and travel is not advised. Roads are being assessed and closed due to flooding and, as the water continues to rise due to the ongoing rain on Sunday, the list of road closures is expected to change, according to Bayfield County Emergency Management. The list of road closures as of Sunday morning includes U.S. Highway 2 between Tomich Road and U.S. Highway 63; U.S. Highway 63 between Grand View and Drummond; and County highways E West, F, H and N. Numerous town roads are also closed, according to Bayfield County Emergency Management. Residents needing information on road closures are asked to call the Office of Emergency Management at (715) 373-6113. Residents are being asked to not call the Bayfield County Sheriff’s Office or 911 for road closure information due to the high volume of emergency calls dispatchers are receiving. Updates are expected to be posted online at bayfieldcounty.org also.
- June 19, 2018 - Follow this link to find road closures due to the flood https://arcg.is/POneW It is updated as repairs are made so check back often.
- Also, see the Town of Drummond's Facebook page for flood updates and photos for the Drummond area.
Our website is a great resource for finding information about the local area businesses, vacation information, upcoming community activities and all fun things to do in the great outdoors. You will also find information regarding Town Board meeting dates, agendas, meeting minutes, contact information, as well as other official information.
Drummond is nestled in the heart of Chequamegon National Forest in Bayfield County in the northwest corner of Wisconsin. Our area offers many fun outdoor activities for families to enjoy all year around from fishing, hunting, camping, biking, snowmobiling, hiking and much more.