Welcome to the official website for the Town of Drummond, Wisconsin
- July 20, 2019, 1:00pm Saturday - Drummond Community Picnic in the pavilion at the Drummond Park. Town is providing bbq pork and chicken.
- July 9, 2019 - NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Board of Review for the Town of Drummond
- We've just been notified that County Highway N will be opened at noon on Thursday, June 27, 2019.
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest - is posting daily road and ATV closures in the forest due to flood. Click here for details.
- Bayfield County flood updates with roads closed including a map, updated daily. Click here...
Our website is a great resource for finding information about the local area businesses, vacation information, upcoming community activities and all fun things to do in the great outdoors. You will also find information regarding Town Board meeting dates, agendas, meeting minutes, contact information, as well as other official information.
Drummond is nestled in the heart of Chequamegon National Forest in Bayfield County in the northwest corner of Wisconsin. Our area offers many fun outdoor activities for families to enjoy all year around from fishing, hunting, camping, biking, ATVs, snowmobiling, hiking and much more.