SOLID WASTE TRANSFER SITE
Also referred to as the "Town Dump"
Open all Year - from 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Open Memorial Day 2019 - Labor Day 2019 from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
The Solid Waste Site is located about 2 miles south of Drummond on Hwy 63. Look for the two towers, one on the east side (next to the Waste Site) and one on the west side of Hwy 63. The address of the Solid Waste Site is 50650 and it is on the east side of Hwy 63.
No charge for household recycling
$3.00 for 32 gal. size bag of garbage
We will now accept the following items:
- Refrigerators, Freezers, Air Conditioners, De-humidifiers, anything with a compressor or Freon Unit inside of it: $20.00 per item charge
- Televisions (any size, both tube type / flat screens), Computer Monitors (any size), and Laptops: $25.00 per screen charge
- Car and Truck Tires (with or without rims). Regular sized tires: $6.00 per tire & oversized tires are $25.00 per tire and up depending upon size
- Propane tanks/LP Tanks. 10 gal/(BBG Grill) or 100 – 1000 gallon size: $10.00 per tank. Tanks 1 gallon in size or smaller are FREE.
Examples of items that are FREE to drop off:
- All computer related equipment (examples include: towers, printers, keyboards, etc)
- All Large Appliances: stoves, washer/dryer, microwaves, dishwashers, water heaters, etc. – Does Not Include Refrigerated Units!
- All Small Appliances: toaster ovens, toasters, coffee makers, can openers, heaters, vacuum cleaners, fans, lamps, etc.
- All Lawn and Garden Equipment: rider mowers (tires okay), push mowers, weed eaters, chainsaws, roto-tillers, ATV’s, snowmobiles, motorcycles, snow blowers, leaf blowers, boat motors, etc.
- Other Electronics: stereos, VCR/DVD players, all computer equipment, phones, game systems, all power tools, hair dryers, towers, printers, keyboards, mouse, electric music instruments, etc.
- All bicycles (tires okay)
- All wheelchairs, medical equipment
- All batteries (Car/Truck size)(small ones like AA)
- All kitchen items – pots and pans, silverware, etc.
- All electrical wiring/house wiring/electrical fixtures
- All culverts and sewer castings
- All BBQ and gas grills
- All cast iron and heavy iron
- All copper / brass / plumbing items
- All electric motors
- All gas motors
- All lead items
- All aluminum windows and doors – glass is okay
- All aluminum items – lawn chairs, ladders, etc.
- All normal scrap steel items
- All cars, trucks, farm equipment, tractors, construction equipment – no title okay
- All METAL campers, boats, trailers – tires okay
- All electric decorations and lights